This section contains the terms and conditions for the use of the Grey Collection website.
• By visiting this website you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms, please do not use this website.
• We may modify the Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You agree to check the Terms and to be bound by the Terms in effect at the time you access this website.
• You acknowledge that any information or material you provide electronically through your access to this website is not confidential or proprietary to any third party.
• You are solely responsible for your submissions and the consequences of uploading it to this website.
• You retain all your ownership rights in your submissions. However, by providing your submissions to this website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce and distribute the submissions.
• You must ensure that your use of this website:
- is not harmful to others
- does not infringe the rights of any person or entity (e.g. copyright, confidentiality)
- does not threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others
- is not defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive objectionable, fraudulent or deceptive
- does not damage our, or the entities displayed on this website, name or reputation
- is not for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, breaking the security on any computer network, or accessing an account which does not belong to you
- does not interfere with other peoples’ use and enjoyment of the services provided by this website; and
- does not breach any law.
• You agree to indemnify and hold us, our agents and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including all legal fees and related costs) arising from your use of and access to this website.
• If any difficulties or issues arise in relation to any third party claim relating to your submissions, you agree to provide all reasonable assistance we require, at no cost, to resolve such issues.
• We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to remove any submissions from this website without prior notice, or to terminate your use of this website without notice if you breach any of the Terms.
Website content and conditions of reuse
• All the material on this website (except submissions), including text, images, graphics, trade marks, layout and HTML code (“Website Material”), is subject to copyright and other proprietary rights belonging to (or licensed to) us and the entities as displayed on this website.
• Please follow our guidelines when citing this website.
• Some images on this site have 'no known copyright' and are available for reuse. Please refer to individual images to confirm their copyright status. When reusing images with 'no known copyright', please acknowledge Auckland City Libraries and use the reference provided (see Citing Us). Reproductions of images can be ordered from Auckland City Libraries.
• We grant you permission to access and use the website in accordance with these Terms, provided that you do not:
- permanently download, distribute, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, store in any medium any Website Material
- alter or modify the Website Material in whole or part
- use the Website Material for any commercial use, (unless you have our prior written consent).
• You agree not to do anything that may cause undue inconvenience, disruption or offence to us, or that may affect the security or operation of this website, any services offered via this website or any network or system underlying or connected to it.
• Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website. However, you agree that, except to the extent required by mandatory statutory provisions, we will not be liable to you or any other person for the accuracy of any information, statements (including Submissions) or services contained or offered on this website.
• We do not endorse any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in any Submissions. To the extent permitted by law, you waive any rights or remedies that you have or may have against us with respect to the content of any Submissions.
• We do not represent or warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of any viruses or bugs. We reserve the right to discontinue or suspend any aspect of the website at any time and/or substitute services without prior notice.
• If you are a copyright holder and believe any material stored on this website infringes your copyright, you may issue us with a notice pursuant to the Copyright Act 1994 to request that the matter be investigated.
• Use of this website and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.